Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Woke up pretty early at 10 plus today( yes i m well aware 10 plus is considered late to most of the world,too bad i ain most of the world). Was supposed to go to class at 8.30, but i was feeling reali tired, and my wisdom tooth hurt for the 1st time in my life, thereby letting me know it actually exist. After this relevation, i proceeded to do 300 crunches, n left for school dressed in all black. U know for some reason people stare at me when i wear all black, n i dont reali get it. Coz batman is freaking white, dresses in all black n doesn even get noticed by people. But im brown, n i dress in all black n people end up staring at me like im some zoological exhibition. Well apart from that the train ride was pretty boring, though school was much better. Actually it was knowing that i passed both my lit n his papers that made it better, but i still dont know how to tell my aunts that i failed my maths n econs though, not when they paid so much for me to be in MDIS. Its times like these that one feels like running away, or simply not existing. Wish i would manipulate reality,i mean come on i do that all the time in my dreams,would it hurt God to let me do that in real life too?. Actually He doesn even have to let me do it, He can do it himself on my behalf. R u listening up there old man?. i know u know, but i cant help it,i need to let it all out sometimes too. Do u know what i reali wana do?..i wana help people, i wana see them smile, i wana make them happy, i wana sing, rap ,write songs, and let the world listen. Does all this seem too much?.. of course im always open to the other option of living in the wild like tarzan indian version.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment