Sunday, June 28, 2009

Insecurity

Ive got this little insecurity,
a nagging fear,
consuming me at times totally,
a little paranoid,
maybe its just my own mentality,
And i dono how to stop this,
scared it will turn to reality,
coz it isn an ordinary fear,
its not bout my life,
or my weeping tears,
its bout this gift i have,
rearranging letters,
n im scared i wont get any better,
il make it better known, of
wad i mean,
im scared il lose my poetry,
i know it sounds silly,
but just bear wif me,
it isn at all easy,
being me,
coz ive got too many things,
on my mind,
to be thinking free,
and this song writing is all i have,
its my only living spree, and
its the onli ting i wana be,
doing for the rest of my life,
besides singing,
songs that tell no lies,
so yeah u would see how,
important it is to me
the ability to heave emotions,
out of my chest,
putting it into words,
properly,
before the idea,
flees totally,
coz if i dont, i swear it would burst,
and id start to feel cursed,
feeling id rather be dead,
coz poetry, singing is where,
my happiness is made,
so i seek help from beyond,
The Lord, whom from all,
poetry was born,
i just ask Him to stay wif me,
forever more,
coz as long as He stays,
id keep up this lyrical show,
and my happiness,
would always flow,
oh yeah, and bout asking just,
one thing,
i was just kidding,
theres probably lots more to go.

Godover

No comments:

Post a Comment