Friday, June 19, 2009

Beneath.

Its time for the pretence to drop,
i aint as strong as the hardest rock,
sometimes,i need to cry too,
coz i reali dont know wad my world,
is coming to,
I m surrounded, allies at every turn,
yet im alone, and i yearn,
for love, freedom and a way out,
of this life, this mockery im living
it gets so bad,
i wish i could b leaving, away
far from this misery, unrestricted, unbound
but i canot, my earthly bonds,
keep me chained,depressed
and ultimately drained, but i
cannot let the world see,
coz too many people believe in me,
so i turn my heart cold, to aid others,
young and old,
happiness, as their smiles enfold
coz if they saw the hurt,
they would despair,
smiles turned around, everywhere
And wad little happiness i have,
would come crashing down,
not even a bit to spare, so

Lord help me, i trust in you,
U have always pulled me through,
I cannot ask for more,
for wad You have done,
but im still human, ur human son
so help me Lord, show me the way,
I wan You to be wif me in everyway,
I love u Lord, You know that well,
But im falling,
and You know, how it was
the last time I fell,
i nearly heard, death's bell
Not tat i fear, i have seen death,
many times, tat i can give, It
whole new rhymes,
but its life i fear,
its hopelessness,
makes me tear,
so help me Lord, give me strength,
so I can do my time on earth,
wif renewed vigor.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment