Saturday, June 27, 2009

Temptation

Man im scared all over again,
coz ive succumbed,
to the temptation, yet again
Since the start it began,
Ive resisted it, a few times,
but mostly ive just,
fallen right in,
this deep dark pit, it keeps
me down and pinned,
i wish i could resist it,
completely,
coz its the onli way,
i would be free,
of this guilt, this feeling, of
debuachery,
it kills me, to be weak like tis,
coz i aint exactly,
ordinary,
ive scaled peaks,
personal highs already,
Mainly coz the Big guy, up there
is always shining on me,
So whats bothering me u ask?
i ain telling you,
coz u would,
just laugh,
but let me tell u,
it isn funny to me,
coz i take my temptations,
seriously, and
i know, one day,
they will be overcome,
coz il keep fighting,
never giving up,
till that day comes,
and i suggest,
u guys out there,
do it too,
coz yielding to ur,
temptations,
ain tat good for you.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment