Sunday, June 21, 2009

Friendship song

Hmm kavitha asked me to post smth bout her, n it set me thinking, so i came up wif this, while i was actually supposed to b doing gp. well i tried. doing gp i mean. oh well, at least my mind did come back to earth at least for a brief moment by doing this, so that counts for smth rite?. Anyway, this isn just for her, its for all my friends, who have always been here. I will not forget any of you, i hope u feel the same way,about me too.
To kavitha,

Let me write you a song,
Its called friends,
forever long,
Because somethings can be,
left unsaid,
and years can intervene,
problems may develop,
even some words, obscene
But despite all that, We
would stick thick and true,
and i always know,
I have a shoulder to lean on,
in you..
So just a reminder,
id be there too,
whenever i can,
just for you,
So always keep smiling,
Dont waste time hating,
and regretting,
Coz this life, its worth,
so much more,
as long as there are,
people like you,
forever more.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment