Thursday, June 25, 2009

Girls,never learn

I never wanted to break,
a heart,
But ever since my love departed,
I tink, i should start,
Coz it doesn pay,to be
innocent and true,
girls would only,
mock at you,
they say they love,
guys who would see them through,
Yet their hearts get broken, and
they realise it was,
never gona be true,
wen they hear his words,
to hell with you,
their eyes tear, and hearts
fill with pain,
which makes me wonder,
y do they fall, for
a player's game,over
and over again?
Because there are guys out there,
truth in their kisses,
always ready,to
grant a lady's wishes,
Yet these guys,
are hardly considered,
lack of sophistication,glamour
the reason,
now let me tell you
its these guys, who would never,
betray, commit treason,
being there for you,
through all four seasons,
So girls, those,
with or without,
a broken heart,
heed my words,
the simplest, pure,
don't depart.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment