Monday, June 8, 2009

beginnings

hmm ok this is the first time im blogging so i dont reali know how to start..ok now that ive got that out,lets start. Life has been quite boring in past few months, due to the fact that ive been cooped out at home worse than chickens having fertility problems. School is actually turning out to be something i look forward to, though to be honest i think im screwing up my studies again. Which brings about the question which haunts me time and time again, what do i wana do in life?, where am i heading?. And time and time again i get the same answer, music, i wana sing, rap, write songs. But then the other question brings me back to reality, coz i ain doing anyting bout my life, just wasting it away. I guess i do need education to back me up in any career i would choose, but i wish my aunts would just let me do music full time, it would be more productive than the half life im living now. Sometimes i wish i could just be free of all bonds, and live a life in the wild, at least there you know you either eat or get eaten.
Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment