Tuesday, June 23, 2009

beautiful girl

Today i wen for maths, and as usual, the whole process of it was boring, pointless n i was looking at my arms more tan i looked at the teacher. But he manages to b funny, though i dono whether he realises it himself, i mean he is always smiling, so no1 can reali tell if he is joking on purpose or not. He has tis weird way of saying Good Morning randomly, n i have no idea y, since he was explaining some crap bout trigo n it was 2 in the afternoon n all of a sudden the Good Morning just pops up. U would tink he was some human version of a rooster wif its sense of timing gone horribly off. Anyway besides tat the onli other ting tat was interesting was on the train. There was tis beautiful..oh god n i mean beautiful..girl..i dont know how old she was but im guessing the oldest she could b would b 22..n she was looking at me..ok its too hard to describe it normally, so here it goes,

I m not one,
of superficial desire,
but for once, wen i saw her,
my heart set on fire,
it dint just burn, it reali ached,
that even now, memories,
of her eyes, still plague,
I wondered why, this was so,
coz ive nvr felt tis way, before,
I dint even wana kiss her,
just hold her tight,
n gaze at her beautiful eyes,
even through the darkest night,
i ached to speak, to make tis last,
coz she was staring at me too,
eyes quick n fast,
but i just couldn, lacked the nerve,
leaving me to wonder, is tis love,
at first sight?
I dont tink so, coz even now,
her memories of me,
must have faded,
long ago,
But i still do wonder,
wad it must have been,
coz there was a smile,
played on her lips, she
thinking it was unseen.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment