Monday, July 20, 2009

my fortress, my prison,

When the walls,
start closing in,
i stand tall,
and wear the stone,
like second skin,
nothing can get in,
but nothing can get out,
tats y none can hear,
my shouts,
no matter how loud,
Ive sealed myself in,
an impregnable fortress,
nothing can get within,
without breaking first,
thats how its always been,
coz strong i be must,
in this world of sin,
to get through obstacles past,
to succeed, to win,
but now im pinned,
to this curse,
I, my own tartarus,
my emotions,
freedom they thirst,
but my fortress,
my prison,
it keeps them in,
till the walls may burst,
from within,
a way out of myself,
i am seeking,
but theres no valve, even,
and i keep praying,
my sanity,
from being taken,
before i lose it, completely,
and lay broken,
so hear my plea,
as my skies darken,
My Lord harken,
fill me,
up with energy,
to fly again,
high and free,
like the mighty falcon,
above any sea,
thats shaken, and
my will restored,
reawakened.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment