Tuesday, July 7, 2009

If Mine, then Forever

Im lonely, yearning,
for some company,
not friends,
i have many,
Im talking bout the one,
who would always,
stick by me,
laughing, even when,
others dont see,
the humour in me,
her smile,
would light up my day,
keeping all other,
temptations, at bay,
one whose inner beauty shines,
intellectual, or maybe just,
a little lively of mind,
of course, hers should be,
a heart thats kind,
a unflawed diamond,
she would be to me,
if i find,
such a woman,
forever to be mine,
Id never hurt her,
Id never lie,
coz if i see her tear,
il start to cry,
her imperfections,
i would ignore,
coz im not perfect myself,
and she would know,
so id always try,
to keep my tandrum low,
always carrying her,
through life's blows,
following her,
wherever her heart may,
choose to go,
even if it means,
my own sorrow,
coz no matter wad,
her sins,
my love for her,
would only grow,
So if ur the one for me,
hearing this,
hope u got the gist,
of this love list,
Il treat u like a queen,
i promise u this,
sealed forever,
with my kiss.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment