Sunday, July 5, 2009

The Lord taught,

My Lord, taught me
something today,
by making my aunt say,
i pray,
the wrong way,
and i got mad,
coz i love,
my Lord alot,
so i fought,
she said i should pray at home,
in the prayer room,
i said the Lord was free to roam,
and couldn b contained,
even in ancient runes,
much less a room,
she replied i should do as told,
i told her i would not fold,
the Lord's in my heart,
driving out the cold,
il worship Him anywhere,anyway
i want,
coz i see Him,
in the rising sun,
in children, carefree
having fun,
in the determination,
when athletes run,
in the eyes of those starving,
clamouring for half a bun,
even death,
point blank through a gun,
is Him in disguise,
making sure our time is done,
its just that, people
dont realise,
except the wise, that
The Lord's too big,
to fit any size,
only revealed,
through hearts,
pure and nice,
So all you guys,
out there,
never fear, coz
He is here,
He is there,
always everywhere,
coz the whole universe,
is His lair,
His love, for us,
forever to share,
But my aunt dint care,
she made a big fuss, saying
worship in the prayer room,
is a must,
and that my love for Him,
wouldn last,
if i did not pray,
as she would entrust,
and i got mad, no
more like disturbed and sad,
and i wanted to,
start another row,
but then i realised,
y dont i just pray as she asked?
Bcoz i hardly pray in the prayer room,
n i haven done it anytime soon,
so if the Lord is everywhere,
He is inside there too, i
in my arrogance, neglected,
The Lord living in my own home, true,
n felt like such a fool,
regretting losing my cool,
realising the Lord,
had taught me something,
through my aunt His tool,
and even though,
i realised i was wrong,
it only increased my love,
for him, forever strong,
both in my heart,
and through this song.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment