Friday, July 3, 2009

Beautiful Creed

Im this rapper Hybrid,
my words,
they have this beat,
can u feel it,
wen u read,
even without music,
to blast the streets,
my lines,
music in its seed,
coz music is the language,
i breathe,
its my belief,
its my creed,
that the Lord gave this to me,
giving life,
to emotions i feel,
writing it down,
keeping it real,
working hard,
never to bail,
showing the world,
that it aint just another tale,
i wont quail, i wont fail,
il struggle even through,
the toughest gale,
coz my heart's stronger,
than the average nail,
and nothings gona stop,
these words that sail,
with this rhythm into ur mind,
i aint lying,
just give me more time,
Even my critics,
would bcome fans of my rhymes,
So to all those out there,
ready to whine,
talking bad,
right behind,
putting up a front,
like everythings fine,
one day id start to shine,
and u wishing,
u weren unkind,
those of you, hating me,
those that i,
just cant see,
know this now,
however you be,
il never give up,
my beautiful creed,
Coz the Lord,
His love i keep,
leading me,
even through,
the darkest sea.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment