Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Back again

Its time to unwind,
time to write a rhyme,
You start with one line,
words taken from the mind,
heartfelt emotions,
You then bind,
taken from inspirations,
You find,
It could be,
the girl you pined for,
or those who treated you kind,
the life you worked for,
or your youth, your prime,
The things that made you roar,
or times when you whined,
the rain, the downpour,
a personal favourite of mine,
Then theres God the all pure,
a perfection so fine,
and the tales of His lore,
which stretch beyond time,
coz without His might,
I wouldn even write,
not with everything,
squeezing me so tight,
Id go all wrong,
not knowing whats right,
like being blind,
even with perfect sight,
so i thank Him again tonight,
for giving me strength to fight,
enabling me to scale,
greater heights,
even among dimming lights,
with the gifts He gave me,
always at my side,
so hang on alright,
im back,
after a brief respite,
my words again,
like dynamite,
burning through,
the shadows where i hide,
as long as His will in me,
shining, forever Bright

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment