Tuesday, December 15, 2009

back after a long long break

First, Thank You every1, for being here for me. To be a better person, one has to keep himself both mentally, n physically fit.. ive been neglecting both for a long time, and perhaps thats y lately things have bad for me. But ive had enough, reali its time i brought myself back.Come on, there r children walking tens, no hundreds of miles in africa for just a mouthful of water. If they can keep walking..y cant i?..

My first rap, in like after a thousand years..Just kidding, its just a few hundred. i reali dont know how it will turn out, i hope i still can make it good.

Honestly speaking,
i dont know wad to write,
coz in all this time ive been slacking,
my hair might have turned white,
so its time i started writing again,
to keep the rust in my head,
from settling in,
time i let the thoughts take flight,
its hard though, they seem,
to be clumped up tight,
so il do it slow, il do it right,
layer by layer, i break the walls outside,
to find my emotions slowly stirring in,
man this is hard, its like
in a haystack, im finding for a pin,
while i throw the dark away,
never to be wanted, never to be seen,
coz for too long,
my mind has been a clean slate,
that i couldn even see the dark lying in wait,
like a room filled with light too bright,
i couldn even see,
the dark growing inside of me,
it wasted my mind, bound me in fright,
but the light is now dimming,
my sight comes back brimming,
come demon, lets fight,
my will's stronger, it burns bright,
so lets go, its gona be a rough ride,
like a paper boat, in the highest tide,
but its how i will be, il no longer hide,
if i have to drown, i will knowing ive tried,
to find the pure , the white,
to find the cure, for,
the demon struggling inside,
till then demon,
come lets fight.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment