Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Poem Shark

This one's for my fren lekshmi (champion!)haha..she asked me to write a poem for her, n i figured out y not..its been a long time since i wrote so bear wif me..

A pretty face,
out of the blue,
she has a taste,
for the poetry i do,
so she stalks,
me for a rhyme,
this poem shark,
friend of mine,
so i pray for luck,
and start writing some lines,
coz its been a long time,
since i spoke my mind,
But il try it anyway,
this one's for a beauty so fine,
with a smile, each day,
ever ready,
to shine,
a young lady,
headstrong and steady,
her soul caring and kind,
willing to hear me out,
whenever that devil Trouble,
cripples and binds,
me all over, throughout,
coz with her humour,
everything else fades, everything else,
it blinds,
with laughter, coming so easy,
i forget the clock and its chimes,
but hold on a sec im thinking,
what else i can say without faking,
coz the words are running out,
so i pray and im hoping,
n they come back flowing,
when i realise i left her voice out,
Its sweet, its clear,
even in that short moment,
it was never loud,
giving those who hear,
a good cheer,
This young woman,
her resounding laughter,
a beautiful sound,
all this making her,
This Poem Shark,
unlike any other,
to be found.

Godlover

No comments:

Post a Comment